Our Artificial Intelligence Guide
You have probably heard the term Artificial Intelligence or AI mentioned a lot lately. Yet, you may be unsure regarding what it actually means. Fear not, though, as we have got you covered. In this blog post, we will provide you with a basic and simple introduction to Artificial Intelligence so that you can understand exactly what it is and how it will impact you.
Artificial Intelligence is an approach that is designed to make a computer, a product, or a robot think how a smart human would think. Artificial Intelligence is the study of how the human brain works, decides, learns, and thinks when it is trying to solve a problem. This study then outputs intelligent software systems based on this. The purpose of Artificial Intelligence is so that computer functions are improved, which are linked to human knowledge, for instance, problem-solving, learning, and reasoning.
The intelligence is intangible. It is composed of the following:
– Linguistic intelligence
The objectives of Artificial Intelligence include the ability to move and manipulate objects, realisation, natural language processing, learning, planning, knowledge representation, and reasoning.
There are a number of different approaches to Artificial Intelligence too. This includes traditional coding AI, computational intelligence, and statistical methods.
There are also a lot of different Artificial Intelligence applications. Here are some examples to help you to get a better understanding…
– Intelligent robots – Robots are able to perform instructions that are given by a human.
– Handwriting recognition – Handwriting recognition software reads text that has been written on paper. It then recognises the shapes of the letters, converting it into editable text.
– Speech recognition – There are some speech recognition systems that are based on Artificial Intelligence. They have the ability to hear and express sentences, understanding their
meaning when a person talks to it. Some good examples include Google Assistant and Siri.
– Vision systems – Systems can understand, explain, and describe a visual input on the device in question.
– Expert systems – Software or machine provide advice and explanations to the user.
– Natural language processing – You can interact with the computer that understands a human’s natural spoken language.
– Gaming – Artificial Intelligence also plays a critical role in terms of machines when it comes to gaming. This is especially the case when machines need to come up with a big number of
possible positions that are based on deep knowledge in strategic games.
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is and how it can have an impact on you. Artificial Intelligence is a move to get computers to think just how humans do! When you think of it like this, it is not hard to see how fast technology is progressing. It is amazing when you think about what we can do today with computers and other pieces of technology.