Who we work with
We work with a wide variety of small businesses in every corner of the UK. We have some customers who are freelancers and work alone in their home office and others with over 100 users, multiple offices and a real mish-mash of technology. And just about everything in between. Our service is not sector specific – if you use technology, we can help you.
Our core customers are usually owner led and would have between five and 50 PCs.
People usually contact us if..
- Your business has grown quickly and you’re in need of more specialist technology advice and services.
- You’re not completely happy with the service you’re getting from your existing IT support company.
- You’ve had a pretty bad recent IT problem and you’re concerned that you might not be set up quite as well as you’d hoped.
- You want to explore cloud computing and the benefits and potential cost savings it can bring your business.
- You’ve outgrown your current provider. You’ve had some wonderful service over the years but for whatever reason you need to move on.
- You’ve used the same IT provider for many years. You understand that technology changes quickly and you want to see what else is out there.
How our IT support can help your business..
- You’ll quickly discover that you’ll have a lower number of IT problems as a result of working with us. We always work really hard ‘behind the scenes’ to keep your business running smoothly.
- You’ll always have the best IT any small business can have. We continually assess and measure your technology against our business IT blueprint.
- With regular communication and face-to-face quarterly meetings you’ll always have a full picture of your IT strengths and weaknesses.
- Your IT costs will be predictable. There’ll never be any surprises. You’ll understand what your business needs to pay and when.
- You’ll have complete confidence in your IT. There’ll be no more worrying if things are going to work or if you’re fully protected.
- It sounds clichéd, but you’ll have a much happier team. IT problems or lack of adequate technology frustrates people. Our IT support is all centred around ensuring technology becomes an enabler for your business.
What we don’t do..
We’ve grown our business organically over the past 10 years by doing everything the right way. There are some things that we don’t do; they include:
- Provide tiered (gold, silver and bronze) service levels where some customers get a better service because they pay more money.
- Offer pay-as-you-go IT support contracts. It’s impossible to provide the right level of IT support on a PAYG basis.
- We don’t do any work on open ended hourly rates. We prefer to provide as many of our services as possible under a service contract with a predictable cost. If we ever need to complete any work outside of the scope of the contract, a full statement of work will be produced and agreed in advance.
“Integral are a highly professional outfit that has met every expectation with the IT project they have undertaken for Appeal. They react quickly and are flexible enough to adapt as our IT needs are changing, and the level of service we enjoy is exceptional.”Paul Snape
“Jonathan and the Integral team have given great support to the business. They have strong communication skills, faultless execution and always able to solve the toughest of challenges.”Nigel Hunton
Our Managing Director
Jonathan Edwards is our Managing Director. He founded the company in 2006 as a “man with a van”. Since then he’s led the business to organic growth year after year. He is still closely involved in all client relationships.
In 2012, Jonathan was named in the top 42 of Yorkshire’s best business leaders under the age of 42.